Laptops have became the basic necessity of each and every people these days. Every one or other tasks are done using computers today. Walk in to any store, restraunt or library, you will find atleast one computer or laptop. So, if you are also planning to join that line up then getting a new laptop is really a mind game. With hundrededs of different laptops out in market choosing one is a tough task. There are lot of budget options available as well like getting laptops in $300 or even $200 price range. Well, if you are running really very tight on your budget and want to get a nicely specced laptop then there's only one way for that and that is - Buying a Refurbished Laptop!
So, today's article is for the people who are looking forward to buying a refurbished laptop as their next laptop purchase. Let's dive straight into it and discuss few major pros and cons of buying a refurbished laptops...
Pros of Buying Refurbished Laptops:
- Refurbished laptops are packed and look like a new laptop so only you know that it's refurbished and none of your friends or family members know about it.
- As refurbished laptops were once defective and sent back to manufature to get it repaired, this decreased price of it to the great level so it may be possible that you may find a good laptop at just $300 which is priced at $600 for new fresh piece. Good Luck!
- Few authorized sellers does provide warranty on refurbished laptops so its not like buying a used laptop and never asking for support again...
So as you can see there are really great reasons to buy refurbished laptops but wait don't make decision without reading cons of refurbished laptops.
Cons of Buying Refurbished Laptops:
- Few manufacturers does provide warranty but there are only "few" so check warranty details first before buying refurbished laptop.
- I have came across many fraud sellers who sells old used laptops with new like condition as refursbished laptops. So, Be aware and never buy refurbsished laptop unless its from authorized refurbished laptops seller.
- As I said earlier refurbishd laptops were defective laptops and sometimes when that laptops reaches assembly line, Engineers aren't able to detect the problem and that leads to improper inspection and fixing of faulty laptop. So, that's thing to check and in such cases if you don't have warranty then you might completely end up in wasting your 100s of vaiuable dollars...
So these were pros and cons of buying refurbished laptops, According to me Pros are more than cons so one should buy a refurbished laptop but proper care and inspection is necessary at the time of buying. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below...
Batteries are the thing which after 3-4 years of purchase of laptop has to be replaced because everyone starts facing battery problems in laptop after about 5 years. Laptop batteries aren't much costly they generally cost about $100 but we believe that by taking few precautions one can easily increase the battery backup of the laptop and increase total life span of it. So what are those golden precautions…?
Acer Aspire series of laptops are known for the business or all-purpose laptops but Acer's new laptop Aspire E 15 Notebook is slightly built on different niche. It is a budget gaming laptop for the people who wants to enjoy their favorite high end games but don't want to spend much. Of-course budget gaming laptop won't be as high end as to run all games in high settings but its capable enough to run at medium or low settings. So what actually Acer is giving with this new budget gaming notebook?
HP has launched new gaming devices lineup recently and it is named as Omen. HP's omen laptops already gave tough competition to other great contenders like Asus ROG and Acer Predator but HP didn’t upgraded them with broad well processors. Now we know the reason for that!